Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 29, 2014

Hola familia!

Unfortunately I don´t have much time to write today.  It is a holiday here and everything is closed, so we are sharing one computer in the church.  But I will tell you that I had a great week!  I am learning so much with the Hermanas Capacitadoras.  We are really busy and working super hard... every night we come home and plan and change and eat and just talk and laugh and maybe cry a bit because we are really stressed but so happy.  I love it so much.  

We had two baptisms this week!  One was on Saturday here in Paraná... Elin.  She is fourteen years old and so sweet.  I have seen her make so many changes in her life so that she can be baptized, it is a beautiful thing to see!  I am so excited for her to marry in the temple and receive all of the blessings that Heavenly Father has promised to us.  

On Sunday we had the baptism in Gálvez... Maicol.  He is 27 years-old and a solid member.  After his baptism I asked him how he felt, and he said, "Con valor."  That means that he feels that he has worth.  It was so amazing.  

It was also really nice to go back to Gálvez and see the people there that I love.  But a little sad too... because right now I am not really serving in that area. But there were so many little miracles this week at church here in Paraná... Gabriel came to church on time, German was wearing a white shirt, Elin was wearing a skirt, and so many other little things!  

Transfers are in one week and then we will see where I will be going!  Maybe back to Gálvez... maybe somewhere totally different!  I wish I could write more... so many crazy miracles and problems happened this last week but I just can´t include it all.  Love you and thank you for your support!

Hermana Eleanor Briggs




No comments:

Post a Comment