Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September 8. 2014

Hola!

Okay, what a week.  I was out of my area more than I was in it!  That is always hard... because we lose so much to to be able to work here.  But I know the Lord won´t let them fall just because we have things that are out of our control.

We were in Santo Tome and Santa Fe (two cities that are about 2 hours away from Gálvez) for a few days and stayed with other sisters as my companion had to go to the hospital there for medical reasons.  I have the best district leader, who sat with me in the hospital for 10 hours while my companion had studies.  But don´t worry about me... I am good!  Just showing the support that missionaries have for other missionaries.

Other than that, we went to a Conferencia with half of the mission, and Presidente Zeballos spoke to us.  He is our area seventy... and he is amazing.  Hermana and Presidente Zanni spoke to us as well.  Oh how I love them.  He taught us how we can cut the head off of all of our Goliaths.

And it truy is amazing, because the spirit helps me to understand all that I need to.  At the end of the day it is exhausting, but I am grateful for the exhaustion.  I am sorry this is a really boring and short letter... but we couldn´t work much because of other circumstances.  Just know that I am doing well and I love the work!  Pray for Gálvez to be patient with us, because we can´t give as much as we want to right now.

Every week we get emails from our mission president called "estandartes" which means "standards."  This week this link was attached to it.  I beg you all to watch it. Pay attention to the time of 2.25 and 4.00. 


*Sorry no pictures this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment