Sunday, June 21, 2015

June 16, 2015

Okay well this has been one of the weirdest weeks of my mission!  I`ll just start out by saying that my head itched really badly for a long time... and last Friday I discovered that I had LICE! I felt like I was about to crawl out of my own skin.  It itched so badly!  But I oddly kept my calm.
We had to stay in the apartment and wash EVERYTHING and buy special shampoo and a brush.  Wow my companion is so amazing... she spent a very long time helping me this week.

Well... then Hermana Yi was sick and we had to stay in the apartment again.  I felt so bad!  I spent a lot of time cleaning.

Then I got the call that I was going back to Rosario!!  I was almost certain I would be in Santa Fe... and I was okay with that.  But no... now I am back in the same zone I was in before!  But a different area... La Florìda.  My new companion is Hermana Knapp, and she is AMAZING.  She is from Oregon and I have one more transfer than her.  We are both new in the area and doing a white wash... we are the first hermanas to be here!  It is exciting.  I am so grateful for the opportunity that Heavenly Father has given me to be able to be here and to serve these people and also the other hermanas (as I will continue being capacitadora).

But it was so hard to leave Paranà.  There are some very special people there that I love so so much and I am very excited to see them again. My Heavenly Parents love me so much, because they sent me here and allowed me to meet all of these amazing people!  Really words cannot describe how I feel.  But I think you all understand it... that we all have SOMEONE that has touched our lives in that way.

Love you so much!  I just got here in my area late last night so I don`t really know anything.  But we will get working!  Have a meeting with the bishop and his family tonight... asi que ya empezamos a trabajar!

No comments:

Post a Comment