Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 20, 2014

I am so sorry I don`t have a lot of time to write today... but I will say a quick thing that happened this week.  I was able to teach a woman named" K".  She lives in a more humble part of Capitan Bermudez with her husband and five children.  Three of her children have passed away... two of them while playing in the river which runs along the city.  She told us of how she only wants to find peace... because she feels guilty for the death of her children.  She told how her husband doesn`t want her to talk to us, but he too is suffering immensly.  The both of them feel that they are completely responsible for the death of their children...  I was able to share my testimony with her and tell her with complete and total sincerity that I love her as though she were my own mother.  And I could feel the spirit so strongly as I did so... and I began to cry.  I testified of God`s Grace, and His Atonement, and that He has already paid for all pain and suffering and sin.  And I told her of the gift of baptism and the Holy Ghost.    I truly feel that I am meant to be here and to know "K".  That we were together before this life, and knew we would see each other here.  I am so grateful for this opportunity I have to teach her, and for the strength and love that Heavenly Father blessed me with.  Love you so much and que tengan una semana llena de milagros!

"Y no temo lo que el hombre haga, porque el amor perfecto desecha todo temor."

"I fear not what man can do; for perfect love casteth out all fear." Moroni 8:16

No comments:

Post a Comment